Small businesses are busy business, and we understand that balancing your time is important to business success. We understand you want to spend more time doing the work you enjoy, and using an online accounting system can help small businesses to do just that. But just because you can minimise your time doing your bookwork, it doesn’t mean you lose touch with your business’ progress. Modern accounting systems are designed to be user friendly, to be secure, to be available on multiple platforms, to provide payroll, to provide invoicing, and to provide reports to give you the information you need in the click of a button (to name just a few features).
We live in a computerised age where technology enables us to enhance a wide variety of business processes. Using software and hardware effectively can provide enormous benefit to your business.
Here at Strawbridge & Associates Limited we have embraced computerised systems, ensuring our trained, experienced professionals can:
- Discuss the best system to further your business
- Install and configure software to suit your purposes
- Recommend processes to make your computer system more secure
- Suggest accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Train clients to be self-sufficient users of a range of software applications
- Offer advice on electronic banking
Whether you are thinking about obtaining new computer hardware, or looking at completely changing your business systems, our team is willing and able to assist you.
If you need help choosing the system or add-on that is best for you, then please give us a call.
Let us help you make the right choice of accounting software. A decent accounting system will help you keep track of your cash flow and let you complete GST returns easily.
Choosing the right system for your business can be difficult. After all, there are over sixty accounting packages available in New Zealand. Here at Strawbridge & Associates Limited we invest considerable resources into ongoing staff training to ensure we can recommend the best accounting solution for your business.
Setting up and training on new accounting systems
We believe that each and every client has different software needs, which is why we have a selection of software that we can recommend to clients based on their business needs. Not only can we recommend software, but we can provide training for our clients to be sure it is correctly set up so that clients can maximise their usage. We work with two primary platforms and can talk with business owners through the advantages and disadvantages of the platforms to make a recommendation that best suits your business. We have trained advisors who can provide help when you need it. You can come to us, or we can come to you!
Contact us to discuss the best solution for your business.
We are also proud to be a FUTRLI Bronze Partner. What is FUTRLI?
Read on to find out more and contact us to see if FUTRLI would work for you and your business.
Let’s try this quick quiz!
- What’s your net income?
- What is your gross profit?
- How are you doing in comparison to last month? Or your budget?
- How much are you spending on wages versus income?
- How’s your cashflow looking?
We will get FUTRLI set up for you and your team so you have the answer to all this and more, in seconds. It’s your business and we will make sure the
information you need is relevant to you.
How can we help you?
- 3-way cashflow forecasting: we can set budgets, compare what-if scenarios, visualise your performance against targets and more!
- Flexible reporting: we will design your own view of the past, present or future. It works for any industry/KPI. We can create Boards (Reports) for you, your shareholder, your team etc
- Understanding the business, inside out, effortlessly so you can turn insights, into action.
How does it work?
- FUTRLI works with all accounting software but it auto-syncs daily with Xero and QuickBooks Online.
- FUTRLI analyses every transaction from cloud accounting software (it’s not just historical information)
- It’s updated automatically, daily, so reports and performance against budget is always up-to-date and effortless
- You can slice and dice your business data any way you like with flexible design options and daily, weekly, monthly, annual reporting and custom
periods for example
- Works where you are – an app on your phone or online